Friday, February 26, 2016

Dried Bush Makeover: Worthy 2 mins Home Decor



Hello Guys,

So I am back with another super easy home décor which would just need 2 minutes. I love dry arrangements at home so I decided to do something on dry bush.

Winters are almost over but still there are couple of dried bushes near by my home so I just grabbed them for keeping them at home.






You just need to spray paint this bush.





 And that is it. I did only one coat of spray paint because I didn't want it to be very gold and wanted to keep it little natural  but if you want real golden, you can go ahead and do multiple coats.Spray paint takes a minute or two to get dried and super easy DIY dried bush home decor is ready. I put it in my Black golden glitter Bottle.





I tried the same on small dry pine flowers but I am not sure when I will be using these.



Hope you like this super duper easy 'Do it yourself' for your home. Do let me know in the comment section below.

Bbyeee!!!

6 comments: